Specializing in kidney disease, hypertension, osteoporosis, and metabolic bone disease
1035 N. Emporia, Suite 105 Wichita, KS 67214 316.263.7285 • 800.263.3366
HOW KNP CAN HELP YOU
Kansas Nephrology Physicians, P.A. (KNP) is a leading provider of renal care for all aspects of kidney disease and hypertension. Our comprehensive services, combined with highly-trained physicians, knowledgeable nursing staff and state-of-the-art facility, enable us to provide excellent patient care.
Founded in 1975, KNP has established a tradition of excellence in helping patients achieve their highest level of independence. Over 40 years ago, KNP physicians were the first to provide dialysis care in the state of Kansas. Continuing on the tradition, we provide the most advanced kidney care available including nocturnal hemodialysis, all modalities of home dialysis and advanced hypertension care.
KNP's dedication to excellence is evidenced by the credentials of our physicians. In addition to patient care, our physicians serve on a variety of hospital committees, are actively involved in teaching, and provide educational lectures to community physicians and patients.
KNP has also been at the forefront of electronic medical records, which facilitate timely and accurate transfer of information between referring physicians and other medical facilities.
KNP has eight physicians who are dedicated to providing exemplary,
compassionate, and comprehensive kidney care to our community.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Integrative Chronic Kidney Disease Program
• Dialysis using all modalities: hemodialysis, home hemodialysis, nocturnal dialysis & peritoneal dialysis
• Renal transplant care
• Referral to kidney transplant centers
• Dialysis Access Center / Access care
• Glomerular disease
• Hypertension clinic for resistant and refractory hypertension patients
• Electrolyte abnormalities
• Kidney stones
• Inpatient / outpatient consultations
• Community outreach & education
• Patient education: treatment options, nutrition and lifestyle modification
• Medical resident education & training
OFFICE HOURS: LAB HOURS:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm
KNP accepts all major insurances, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicare replacement plans and Medicaid.
MasterCard, Visa & Discover Accepted.
KANSAS NEPHROLOGY PHYSICIANS, P.A.
1035 N. EMPORIA, SUITE 105, WICHITA, KANSAS 67214
Phone: 316.263.7285 Fax: 316.263.2666 Toll Free: 800.263.3366
LOG INTO OUR